D3 Publisher will release Omega Labyrinth Life for PC via Steam on December 10, the company announced.
The Matrix Software-developed dungeon RPG was first released for Switch worldwide on August 1. An edited version of the game called Labyrinth Life is also available for PlayStation 4.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Roguelike x Relaxation!
Take it easy in the latest addition to the series where you buff your bust with every foe you defeat, Omega Labyrinth!
Now, in addition to adventuring through dungeons, you can enjoy the finer things in life. Taking care of flowers, rebuilding the academy, having a little fun on the side…
Enjoy your daily life in an academy of fair maidens!
- A bonafide roguelike RPG you can play again and again! – Venture through a dungeon with different rooms and items every time you challenge it. Power up your gear and make wise use of your skills to defeat your foes. There are even dungeons with 99 floors!
- Expand your bust with every fallen foe! Mightier mammaries lead to greater power! – Defeating foes builds up Omega Power in the chest, increasing bust size and parameters. They go all the way up to a Z cup!
- Raise flowers, rebuild the academy, and more! Enjoy a laid-back life! – Through planting seeds in the garden and raising flowers, or changing up the decor such as the trees, lights or benches, you can change the scenery of the academy like never before in this new addition to the series!
*This game is adapted from the Nintendo Switch version of Omega Labyrinth Life. The animations, artwork, and game mechanics are the same as Omega Labyrinth Life on Nintendo Switch.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/11/omega-labyrinth-life-coming-to-pc-on-december-10
- The Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask Easter Egg Revealed 21 Years After Release - December 3, 2021
- Genshin Impact 2.4 Leaks Unveil Zhongli and 2 Other Banner Reruns - December 3, 2021
- Genshin Impact December 2021 Starglitter Exchange 4 Star Characters Revealed - December 2, 2021