The Game Rating and Administrtion Committee of Korea has rated Outer Wilds for PlayStation 4.
The Annapurna Interactive-published, Mobius Digital-developed open-world exploration action adventure game was released for Xbox One on May 29 and PC via the Epic Games Store on May 30.
Here is an overview of the game, via the Microsoft Store:
Outer Wilds is an open-world mystery about a solar system trapped in an endless time loop.
- Welcome to the Space Program! – You’re the newest recruit of Outer Wilds Ventures, a fledgling space program searching for answers in a strange, constantly evolving solar system.
- Mysteries of the Solar System… – What lurks in the heart of the ominous Dark Bramble? Who built the alien ruins on the Moon? Can the endless time loop be stopped? Answers await you in the most dangerous reaches of space.
- A World That Changes Over Time – The planets of Outer Wilds are packed with hidden locations that change with the passage of time. Visit an underground city of before it’s swallowed by sand, or explore the surface of a planet as it crumbles beneath your feet. Every secret is guarded by hazardous environments and natural catastrophes.
- Grab Your Intergalactic Hiking Gear! – Strap on your hiking boots, check your oxygen levels, and get ready to venture into space. Use a variety of unique gadgets to probe your surroundings, track down mysterious signals, decipher ancient alien writing, and roast the perfect marshmallow.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/09/outer-wilds-rated-for-ps4-in-korea
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Gensou SkyDrift due out for Switch on December 12 - November 13, 2019
- Gensou SkyDrift launches December 12 for Switch and PC, Q1 2020 for PS4 - November 13, 2019
- Feature: The Best Three Pokémon Starters From All Gens, As Voted By You - November 13, 2019