Ivanovich Games will release party arcade racer Touring Karts for PlayStation 4 with PlayStation VR on December 12 for $19.99, and at a later date for Switch and mobile devices, the company announced. It is currently available for PC via Steam and the Oculus Store. Cross-platform multiplayer for up to eight players between all platforms (without requiring a virtual reality device) will be supported.
Touring Karts will support the following six control schemes:
- DualShock 4 as classic / static controller
- DualShock 4 as motion controller
- Wheel + one PlayStation Move controller
- Two PlayStation Move controllers: one to handle the wheel and the other to interact with the world
- 3DRudder + one PlayStation Move controller
Here is an overview of the game, via Ivanovich Games:
Master your racing skills while interacting with the environment as if you would be doing it in the real world. Get ready to make your way through the first place while throwing ice cubes, chickens, bombs, shoot bazokas, smashing your rivals with a giant hammer, and also take a break in the middle of the chaos to recover your health by drinking energetic beverages!
- Power-ups originally designed to be used in VR, can also be enjoyed on non-VR platforms.
- Three views to choose that are specifically designed for VR: One free of dizziness, a classic one in third-person and the more immersive first-person view.
- 22 tracks and 30 customizable cars, all inspired in Formula 1 tracks and teams.
- Multiple controls compatibility: FFB steering wheels, motion simulators, VR controls, classic controls, etc.
- Quick Race Mode with all cars and tracks available from the get-go.
- Up to eight players online multiplayer support with no waiting times. You will be training against the AI meanwhile your rivals enter the circuit.
- Three online game modes: Unique Daily Cups, Custom Play with your Friends and Random Play.
- Story-based mode with more than 500 original challenges (120-plus hours to complete) with collectible prizes. It can be completed in Single Player or Multiplayer Mode.
- Craft up to 45 new power-ups by combining the ones you already have and surprise your rivals!
Watch a new trailer below.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/11/party-arcade-racer-touring-karts-coming-to-ps4-on-december-12-switch-and-smartphones-later
- The Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask Easter Egg Revealed 21 Years After Release - December 3, 2021
- Genshin Impact 2.4 Leaks Unveil Zhongli and 2 Other Banner Reruns - December 3, 2021
- Genshin Impact December 2021 Starglitter Exchange 4 Star Characters Revealed - December 2, 2021