Physics-based puzzle adventure game PHOGS! is coming to PlayStation 4 alongside its previously announced Xbox One, Switch, and PC versions in early 2020, publisher Coatsink and developer Bit Loom Games announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via the Indie Megabooth:
Taking inspiration from games such as Super Mario 3D World, Noby Noby Boy, and Hohokum along with popular cartoon series Adventure Time and CatDog–PHOGS! is a stylized adventure physics puzzler set in a vivid and colorful world.
In PHOGS! you play as a duo of dogs, connected via an elastic, gelatinous mid-section, on an adventure where you combine your imagination with the unique characteristics of your Phog to solve puzzles and overcome obstacles in unusual and adorable ways.
PHOGS! contains 30 diverse levels set across multiple worlds using Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons-style controls to play alone or stretch your co-operative abilities with a friend as you learn to work together to advance along your adventure and discover more of the Phoggyverse.
Play in single-player or stretch your co-op abilities through bizarre and fascinating worlds.
- Three themed worlds exploring food, sleep, and play, with unique puzzles and creatures.
- 30 vibrant levels full of ways to play, combining puzzles and platforming.
- Secrets and collectibles to discover, scattered throughout the Phoggyverse.
- Three challenging bosses to test your skills in over-the-top environments.
Watch a new trailer below.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/10/phogs-adds-ps4-version
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Pre-order updates – December 15, 2019 - December 16, 2019
- [Nintendo Everything Podcast] – episode #58 – Our opinions are a sham: The Game Awards reactions and Indies Showcase - December 16, 2019
- Summoning Focus: Weekly Revival 8 returns in Fire Emblem Heroes - December 16, 2019