Picontier for PC launches this winter
Playable at Tokyo Game Show 2018.
The PC version of slow living miniscape RPG Picontier will launch via Steam this winter, publisher Flyhigh Works and developers Skipmore and Kan-Kikuchi announced.
Picontier will also be playable at Tokyo Game Show 2018, which runs from September 19 to 23.
While Flyhigh Works did not discuss other platforms, Picontier has also been announced for release on PlayStation 4, Switch, and 3DS.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam Greenlight page:
Picontier: A Slow Living Miniscape RPG
Picontier is a pixel art slow living miniscape RPG which allows you to enjoy a slow living on the island.
Spend your time farming, crafts, mining and fishing, or if you’re the adventurous sort, take a journey to the dungeons to fight off monsters! How you spend your time is all up to you.
Follow a charming story by communicating with the strange beings on the island.
- Designed by indie label Skipmore, known for their reputation for high quality pixel art and sound design, and their Fairune and Drancia series titles.
- The game will be available in English and Japanese.
Watch a new trailer below (from 52:55 to 53:30).
Source : https://gematsu.com/2018/08/picontier-for-pc-launches-this-winter
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Anthem ‘Gameplay Series, Part 1: Story, Progression, and Customization’ trailer - January 18, 2019
- Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?! footage - January 18, 2019
- Random: What Ever Happened To The Queen’s Golden Wii? - January 18, 2019