Platform action game Rotating Brave coming to Switch in February
Wield your blades and proceed to the depths of the ruins.
Cosen is bringing the TissueTube-developed platform action game Rotating Brave to Switch in February, the company announced. It will support Japanese, English, and Traditional Chinese language options. It will cost 500 yen.
Rotating Brave is a pixel-art platform action game. Wield your blades and proceed to the depths of the ruins using spin attacks and various skills to destroy its guards, upgrade your abilities, and experience the story. The most important feature of this game is you need to rotate your phone when the levels change.
- Smooth action and refreshing slashing.
- Six different skills available.
- 11 oblations to grant you peculiar ability.
- Randomly-generated levels.
- The experience of rotating the phone with playing.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/01/platform-action-game-rotating-brave-coming-to-switch-in-february
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Xenosis: Alien Infection April 2019 teaser trailer - April 20, 2019
- Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? (April 20th) - April 20, 2019
- PlayStation Blogcast 328: Freaker Weird - April 20, 2019