Launching on Nintendo Switch next week is Plunge, a “turn-based isometric rogue-lite” that has grabbed our attention thanks to its quirky art style.
The game is set in a medieval prison, with players needing to use swipe-based movement to defeat guards, avoid traps, obtain the key, and continue plunging down to escape. As you can see in the trailer above, it’s hard to not be drawn in to its eye-popping visuals.
Here’s a list of key features and a lovely bunch of screenshots for you to check out:
– Approachable mechanics, easy to pick up & swipe through levels.
– Unique cartoon aesthetic, a silly world with a dark twist.
– Boss fights that challenge the player in unexpected ways.
It arrives on Switch on 23rd August and will be available directly from the eShop.
What do you think? Potentially one worth checking out? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.
Source : https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/08/plunge_brings_quirky_turn-based_puzzling_to_switch_next_week
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered – “Favorite Memories” trailer - September 17, 2019
- One Piece: World Seeker DLC Episode 2 ‘Where Justice Lies’ launches September 20 - September 17, 2019
- Looks Like Copies Of Zelda: Link’s Awakening Are Already Sneaking Out Into The Wild - September 17, 2019