PM Studios announces partnership with Numskull Games to distribute physical releases in Europe starting with Cytus Alpha
Release date to be announced “very soon.”
Publisher PM Studios has announced a partnership with Numskull Games to distribute its physical releases in Europe starting with Cytus Alpha for Switch.
Cytus Alpha will be available for purchase at retail chain stores across the European region and via the Numskull Games website. More details, including price, release date, and more will be announced “very soon.”
Cytus Alpha launched via the Nintendo eShop worldwide today. A physical edition is due out in North America on May 14. Here is an overview of the game, via PM Studios:
Cytus Alpha is a rhythm game featuring a futuristic graphical style, which includes more than 200 songs from the original Cytus and new tracks created for Cytus Alpha. Players will use the Nintendo Switch’s unique Touch controls to hit notes with maximum control. There is also an online mode, where players can engage in score battles with other rhythm fanatics.
- Music: More than 200 tracks from the original release with over 400 charts. The game also includes additional unreleased songs, including exclusive songs from Cytus Omega, which are available in Chapter Omega! and collaborations from Chapter Omega!
- Visuals: Mesmerizing futuristic graphics with a new UI developed specifically for Nintendo Switch!
- Story: An in-depth data system for diving into even deeper story engagement!
- Difficulty: Easy and Hard modes to satisfy beginners and veteran rhythm game players alike, and various musical tastes such as pop, jazz, trance, hardcore and more!
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/04/pm-studios-announces-partnership-with-numskull-games-to-distribute-physical-releases-in-europe-starting-with-cytus-alpha
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Asterix and Obelix XXL 3: The Crystal Menhir launch trailer - November 19, 2019
- Persona 5 the Animation Cafe Leblanc Attic Broadcast Station S live stream featuring Persona 5 Scramble set for November 29 - November 19, 2019
- Grab A Bargain In The Switch eShop Cyber Deals Sale Starting This Friday (Europe) - November 19, 2019