The PSVR thriller Blind Spot is getting some free DLC this week to complete the game’s story, bringing with it four possible endings to achieve, depending on your choices in the first two chapters of the game.
The free download content will be available on Janusry 16th, and in addition to the new content there’s also a patch to fix a few problems that players have experienced with the game since its release last year. The developer has kindly shared those details ahead of the release, so have a gander at the patch notes down below:
1. Add an option to change movement speed.
5. Fixed “Far away” achievement and “Information Anxiety” achievement not being correctly unlocked.
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has one Platinum.)
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Top 5 Best Games like GTA V on Android [2020 Edition] - February 21, 2020
- Sonic the Hedgehog Build-A-Bear Revealed - February 21, 2020
- You Can Stream Dragon Quest: Your Story Right Now on Netflix - February 21, 2020