R-Type Dimensions EX is now available for iOS via the App Store, developer Tozai Games announced.
The shoot ’em up collection first launched as R-Type Dimensions for Xbox 360 in February 2009 and PlayStation 3 in May 2014, and as R-Type Dimensions EX for PC in November 2018, and PlayStation 4 and Switch in December 2018.
Here is an overview of the game, via Tozai Games:
The mobile version of R-Type Dimensions EX includes almost everything* fans can experience in the console versions of the game. This includes both arcade classics that were initially published by Irem, R-Type (1987) and R-Type II (1989), the option to play with classic or improved audio and visuals, new game modes, and more.
- Two Classic Games in One – All original levels from both R-Type and R-Type II featuring the challenging gameplay players can expect from the classic franchise.
- Improved Audio & Visuals – Choose between 2D graphics and classic music or upgraded 3D graphics and reworked music with a simple button press.
- Infinity and Beyond – Conquer the Bydos with an infinite fleet of ships in Infinite Mode and learn the ins and outs of each stage with Stage Select.
- Slow Motion for Me – Bob and weave through enemy projectiles using the slow-motion button or speed things up with the fast-forward button and challenge your cat-like reflexes.
- iOS Modified Features – Fight to be the best R-Type player in the world through online rankings and earn a variety of achievements.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/11/r-type-dimensions-ex-now-available-for-ios
- The Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask Easter Egg Revealed 21 Years After Release - December 3, 2021
- Genshin Impact 2.4 Leaks Unveil Zhongli and 2 Other Banner Reruns - December 3, 2021
- Genshin Impact December 2021 Starglitter Exchange 4 Star Characters Revealed - December 2, 2021