Raiden V: Director’s Cut coming to Switch in June
Includes two-player local co-op.
Moss-developed shoot ’em up Raiden V: Director’s Cut is coming to Switch in June via publisher UFO Interactive, according to supply chain sources of Nintendo Soup. The physical edition will ship with the original soundtrack CD.
Raiden V: Director’s Cut is an enhanced version of the original Raiden V. The original Raiden V launched for Xbox One in May 2016, and Raiden V: Director’s Cut launched for PlayStation 4 and PC in September 2017.
Here is an overview of the game, via UFO Interactive:
Arcade hit Raiden first left its mark on the shooting genre 25 years ago. The easy to learn, hard to master series comes to the PlayStation 4 and PC in its most modern and advanced form yet! Join the war for Earth’s future-where the tide of battle holds constant surprises.
- Tag in a friend and unleash devastation on your enemies!
- Extreme Graphics – Full 1080p support to bring every explosion, missile attack, and Boss Kills to earth-shattering realism on HDTVs and monitors!
- Tri-View HUD – New levels of frenetic, heart pounding, pulsing action as real-time game status changes, command center data and gameplay simultaneously update you on the action and your performance!
- Fully narrated storyline for the first time in the series!
- Fight your own path through a branching storyline!
- Choose between three different ships to pilot, each with their own strengths and weaknesses and outfit them with nine different weapon types!
Watch a trailer for the Switch version below.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/04/raiden-v-directors-cut-coming-to-switch-in-june
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- R.B.I. Baseball 20 announced for Switch - November 21, 2019
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon details Bodyguard and Host jobs, Just Action system, and new battle techniques - November 21, 2019
- Sakurai On Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Becoming Best-Selling Fighting Game of All Time - November 21, 2019