Switch is about to get another highly action-packed title. Announced today, RocketsRocketsRockets is coming to the eShop with a release planned for next week.
We have the following overview and trailer:
Featuring local-versus-play perfect for the Switch, ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS on the Nintendo Switch also sees the addition of new rockets you can fly, new AI to battle against, new maps, and more single player content. This is in addition to the ever-popular Zen Mode where Rockets can learn to love in glorious co-op!
– ROCKETS! We feature on the finest interstellar vehicles.
– Local Versus Multiplayer – Get your fellow rocketeers together, we’re going to BLOW THINGS UP!
– Underdog Mode – A flock of rockets versus the lone rebel. Amongst all the friendly fire, will you rocket to the top?
– Team Play – Every rocket needs a partner!
– Stanley – This is a story of a rocket named Stanley. Meet the AI Rocket that thinks he has free will, and meet the rockets he will relentlessly fire at YOUR rocket.
– Cool Light Trails – These are some classy rockets that are a lot of fun to fly.
RocketsRocketsRockets will launch on Switch starting November 15.
Source: Radial Games PR
Leave a Reply
Source : https://nintendoeverything.com/rocketsrocketsrockets-lands-on-switch-next-week/
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Tales of Crestoria full concept movie, system details - December 15, 2018
- Charles Martinet gets Guinness World Record for most game voiceover performances as the same character - December 15, 2018
- Jump Force Asta screenshots - December 15, 2018