SNK has released the second official trailer for the Switch version of Samurai Shodown.
As previously announced, the Switch version will offer the following exclusive features:
- Playable anywhere, any time in TV Mode, Table Mode, and Handheld Mode. In Table and TV modes, two players can play together with a single Joy-Con per player.
- Early purchases of Samurai Shodown include a Switch port of Samurai Shodown! 2, whcih was originally released for Neo Geo Pocket Color in 1999. The game features 32 playable chibi-style characters.
Samurai Shodown is available now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One worldwide. The Switch version is due out on December 12 in Japan. PC and Stadia versions are also planned for release.
Watch the trailer below.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/11/samurai-shodown-for-switch-second-trailer
- The Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask Easter Egg Revealed 21 Years After Release - December 3, 2021
- Genshin Impact 2.4 Leaks Unveil Zhongli and 2 Other Banner Reruns - December 3, 2021
- Genshin Impact December 2021 Starglitter Exchange 4 Star Characters Revealed - December 2, 2021