Sega announces Gamescom 2018 lineup
Persona Dancing, Fist of the North Star, Valkyria Chronicles 4, and more.
Sega has announced the lineup of titles it is bringing to Gamescom 2018, which runs from August 21 to 25 at the Koelnmesse in Cologne, Germany.
The following titles will be playable at the Deep Silver booth:
- Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise (PS4)
- Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight (PS4, PS Vita)
- Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight (PS4, PS Vita)
- Team Sonic Racing (PS4, XBO, Switch)
- Total War: Three Kingdoms (PC)
- Valkyria Chronicles 4 (PS4, XBO, Switch, PC)
Sega will also have a Football Manager 2019 activation that puts fans in the firing line for questioning from ESPN’s Raphael Honigstein. After that, fans can line up in front of a Football Manager-themed press wall for a photo and leave with a Football Manager notebook.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2018/08/sega-announces-gamescom-2018-lineup
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Poke Ball Plus update available - November 17, 2018
- Rumor: Disc-less Xbox One due out in 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Special Reserve Releasing Physical Editions Of Downwell, The Messenger And Minit On Switch - November 17, 2018