Shadow of the Tomb Raider goes gold
Due out on September 14.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider has gone gold, meaning it has completed development and is ready for mass production, developer Eidos Montreal announced.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC worldwide on September 14. If you missed it yesterday, watch the “Welcome to Paititi” gameplay walkthrough here.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Experience Lara Croft’s defining moment as she becomes the Tomb Raider. In Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Lara must master a deadly jungle, overcome terrifying tombs, and persevere through her darkest hour. As she races to save the world from a Maya apocalypse, Lara will ultimately be forged into the Tomb Raider she is destined to be.
- Survive and Thrive In the Deadliest Place on Earth: Master an unforgiving jungle setting in order to survive. Explore underwater environments filled with crevasses and deep tunnel systems.
- Become One With the Jungle: Outgunned and outnumbered, Lara must use the jungle to her advantage. Strike suddenly and disappear like a jaguar, use mud as camouflage, and instill fear in enemies to sow chaos.
- Discover Dark and Brutal Tombs: Tombs are more terrifying than ever before, requiring advanced traversal techniques to reach them, and once inside they are filled with deadly puzzles.
- Uncover Living History: Discover a hidden city and explore the biggest hub space ever found in a Tomb Raider game.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2018/07/shadow-of-the-tomb-raider-goes-gold
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- UK: Pokemon Sword/Shield biggest exclusive of the year, third biggest boxed launch of 2019, second biggest Pokemon launch ever - November 18, 2019
- Tokyo Chronos followup Altdeus: Beyond Chronos teaser trailer - November 18, 2019
- Blaster Master Zero 2 – Copen DLC launches November 29 - November 18, 2019