Team-based sports platform fighter KungFu Kickball will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PC, and Mac in Q1 2020, publisher Blowfish Studios and developer WhaleFood Games announced. It will feature support for English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, and Simplified Chinese language options.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
KungFu Kickball is a fighting-sports game where the best ball kicker wins! Compete against your friends in a fantasy sport that mixes soccer with kung-fu action movies. Fly through the air and unleash a flurry of punches, kicks, and mystical arts to overpower the other team and smash the ball into their bell. Every bell ring counts as a point and the team with the most points when time runs out is declared the winner.
- One-versus-one and two-versus-two online multiplayer matches – Play locally and online with your friends or fight randos in a quickmatch.
- Quick to learn, hard to master – There’s only three buttons to keep track of, but many moves that can be pulled off with different combinations.
- Six unique stages – Detailed pixel art and interesting shapes make each level different and fun.
- Three player classes – Choose to play as the Monk, the Ninja, or the Old Master.
KungFu Kickball will be playable at PAX West 2019 from August 30 to September 2 at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, Washington.
Watch the announcement trailer below.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/08/sports-platform-fighter-kungfu-kickball-coming-to-ps4-xbox-one-switch-and-pc-in-q1-2020
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Upcoming Japanese eShop releases – December 19, 2019 - December 11, 2019
- Wattam PS4 limited print physical edition announced - December 11, 2019
- Dauntless Adds Escalation Hunts and a New Behemoth - December 11, 2019