Arc System Works has released an English trailer and new screenshots for Stay Cool, Kobayashi-San!: A River City Ransom Story, its upcoming Kunio-kun spin-off game starring Masao Kobayashi and partner Kouki Mizoguchi on a time-traveling beat ’em up adventure.
Here is an overview of the game, via Arc System Works:
Stay Cool, Kobayashi-San!: A River City Ransom Story is a time-traveling, beat’em up set in the Kunio-kun universe. The game features an fun open-ended fighting system with multiple endings depending on the choices you make in the game.
Featuring an all new story and one- or two-player local cooperative action, Stay Cool, Kobayashi-San!: A River City Ransom Story lets players take control of Masao Kobayashi, in a time-travelling adventure to stop the schemes of an evil organization. Fortunately, Kobayashi-san is now accompanied by the boy from the future, Kouki Mizoguchi. and hot-blooded hero, Kunio to bring an end to their nefarious plans.
- Hot-Blooded Action with Simple and Fun Controls – Chain your normal attacks with special moves, jump attacks, juggle hits to fight the way you want!
- Multiple Endings – Depending on the player’s actions and the character creation options you choose, the endings of the story mode can change!
- Fight Alongside Your Sidekick – Switch between the support-type life-healing Mizoguchi and the street-fighting legend, Kunio.
- Cameos by River City Characters – Interact with characters from the Kunio-kun universe. Are they friend or foe?
Stay Cool, Kobayashi-san!: A River City Ransom Story is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam worldwide on November 7.
Watch the trailer below. View the screenshots at the gallery.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/10/stay-cool-kobayashi-san-a-river-city-ransom-story-english-trailer-screenshots
- Genshin Impact December 2021 Starglitter Exchange 4 Star Characters Revealed - December 2, 2021
- Qualcomm / Razer Mobile Game Dev Kit Leak Surfaces Online - December 2, 2021
- Google Play Top Apps and Games of 2021 Revealed - December 2, 2021