Sunless Skies: Sovereign Edition, which first launched for PC, Mac, and Linux via Steam in January 2019, is coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch in Q1 or Q2 2020, publisher Digerati and developer Failbetter Games announced.
Additionally, Sunless Sea: Zubmariner, which is already available on PlayStation 4, will come to Xbox One and Switch later in 2020. All console ports are in development at Nephilim Game Studios.
Here is an overview of Sunless Skies: Sovereign Edition, via Digerati:
Sail the stars. Betray your queen. Murder a sun.
Sunless Skies: Sovereign Edition is a gothic horror role-play game with a focus on exploration and exquisite storytelling. Ready your star-faring engine, and venture into an expanse of hostile factions, lurking deities, forbidden knowledge, vast fortune, and fates worse than death.
- A narrative RPG set in the Fallen London universe.
- Explore four regions: celestial wilderness, impossible industrial empire, pagan midnight expanse, and the mysterious Blue Kingdom.
- Choose your crew and your fate. Reveal your captain’s history and skills. Change and be changed by the world.
- Danger lurks in the heavens. Fight or flee from sky-beasts and enemy ships, and balance fuel, supplies and hunger to carve out a life in the skies.
- 800,000+ words of intertwining stories with a depth and richness unlike anything else in games.
Watch a trailer below.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/10/sunless-skies-sovereign-edition-coming-to-ps4-xbox-one-and-switch-in-q1-or-q2-2020