Last week saw another major Nintendo release hit store shelves, with the world’s most famous moustachioed plumber taking part in his latest, crazy and colourful Super Mario Party. The game has made its debut in the UK charts in fifth position.
Considering the competition, this is a pleasingly strong result for Mario and the gang; this week saw both Assassin’s Creed Odyssey and Forza Horizon 4 drift onto the scene, with other recent best-selling games still riding high from their relatively new statuses, too. As one might expect, FIFA 19 continues to dominate the charts, no doubt grabbing the attention of the country’s Premier League-loving supporters.
Here’s a look at this week’s top ten all formats chart (physical sales only):
1. (1) FIFA 19
2. (New) Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
3. (New) Forza Horizon 4
4. (2) Spider-Man
5. (New) Super Mario Party
6. (3) Shadow of the Tomb Raider
7. (19) Tekken 7
8. (4) Crash Bandicoot: N.Sane Trilogy
9. (20) Project Cars 2
10. (5) Grand Theft Auto V
Did you buy any of these chart-topping games this week? Did your weekend feature a Mario Party or two? Let us know down below.
Source : https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2018/10/super_mario_party_rolls_a_number_five_in_its_uk_charts_debut_fifa_19_still_on_top
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Lots of My Hero: One’s Justice Versus Mode footage - October 23, 2018
- Mercenaries Wings: The False Phoenix for Switch launches in November in the west - October 23, 2018
- Onimusha: Warlords footage - October 23, 2018