Switch and Switch Lite systems sold a combined total of more than 830,000 units in the United States from November 24 to 30, according to Nintendo data, ranking as the single best week of U.S. sales in Switch history, Nintendo announced.
Sales were bolstered in part by the recently released Switch Lite and a variety of Black Friday offers, such as a Switch bundle that included a full game download of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
Cyber Monday broke records as well, becoming the best one yet for Switch.
“Holiday shoppers see the value of Nintendo Switch, which offers a vast library of games for every type of player,” Nintend of America senior vice president of sales and marketing Nick Chavez in a press release. “Whether shopping for the ideal gift or picking one up for yourself, the Nintendo Switch family of systems provides options that fit every play style.”
Nintendo also announced several updated Switch game lifetime sales numbers for the Americas, including:
- Pokemon Sword / Pokemon Shield – three million units
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 8.5 million units
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – eight million units
- Super Mario Odyssey – 6.5 million units
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe – 1.5 million units
Total sales of Switch hardware in the Americas have surpassed 17.5 million units.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/12/switch-sales-topped-830000-over-thanksgiving-week-in-best-sales-week-ever-in-the-us
- Genshin Impact December 2021 Starglitter Exchange 4 Star Characters Revealed - December 2, 2021
- Qualcomm / Razer Mobile Game Dev Kit Leak Surfaces Online - December 2, 2021
- Google Play Top Apps and Games of 2021 Revealed - December 2, 2021