Publisher Reef Entertainment and developer Teyon have released a new combat trailer and 10 minutes-long gameplay video of Terminator: Resistance, its single-player first-person shooter based on the Terminator movie franchise.
Additionally, the North American release has been delayed from its previously planned December 3 to December 10. It will still launch on November 15 in Europe and Australia. Terminator: Resistance will be available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Here is an overview of the game, via Reef Entertainment:
Terminator: Resistance is a single player first-person shooter developed by Teyon. It features an original story based on the film rights for legendary motion-pictures The Terminator and Terminator 2: Judgment Day. It takes place in a post-apocalyptic Los Angeles, nearly 30 years after Judgment Day, and expands upon the Future War glimpsed at in the iconic films from James Cameron, The Terminator and Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
Terminator: Resistance introduces a new hero, Jacob Rivers, a soldier in the Resistance Pacific Division. Despite the fact that Jacob is just a private, he’ll soon discover that he’s been targeted by the latest threat from Skynet and marked for termination!
Skynet may be destined to lose this war, but at what cost to Jacob? Experience the events leading up to the decisive final battle, smash Skynet’s Defence Grid and help decide the fate of mankind in the war against the machines!
- Resist the machines – Fight against a selection of iconic enemies from the films, including the T-800, as well as a host of enemies that are brand new to the Terminator universe.
- Equip an arsenal of plasma weaponry – Run and gun or sneak and hack through sprawling environments! The world isn’t as forgiving as it used to be so you’ll need to search for scraps to trade and craft.
- Choose the kind of hero you want to be – Level-up your skills while exploring post-apocalyptic Los Angeles. Complete story missions to rise through the ranks of the Resistance as well as side-quests to help your friends.
- Change the fate of mankind – Protect a motley crew of survivors, each with their own motivations and backstories. The actions you take throughout the game will impact their survival and change the ending you get.
Watch the footage below. View the screenshots at the gallery.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/11/terminator-resistance-combat-trailer-gameplay-and-screenshots-delayed-to-december-10-in-north-america
- PS Plus Asia December 2021 FREE Games Lineup - December 7, 2021
- Garena Launches New Free Fire Challenger Series Malaysia, Due To Start This December - December 6, 2021
- PlayStation Spartacus Subscription Service to Rival Xbox Game Pass - December 6, 2021