Monster Couch will have a new game ready to go on Switch this month. Starting July 26, Tetsumo Party will be available on the eShop.
Here’s an overview of Tetsumo Party, along with a trailer:
Riddle me this: what sumo, walls and dancing have in common? The answer is: all of these elements formed Tetsumo Party!
Tetsumo Party is a game where sumo warriors gather to join an unconventional contest, inspired by Japanese TV shows. They need to fit into the funny-shaped holes in an approaching bamboo wall, otherwise… well, let’s say that it will result in rather ridiculous manner.
But what’s better than winning alone? Fighting your friends, of course! In Tetsumo Party you can gather up to 4 people in a hilarious face-off confrontation.
What is the challenge? You need to control every limb separately. And remember – incoming bamboo walls aren’t that forgiving.
– Little distractions will happen, such as a waiter bringing you food and refreshments. You can stretch out your hand for them, but watch out for the incoming wall!
– The game features single player as well as cooperative and versus local multiplayer modes.
– New characters to unlock!
Pre-loading for Tetsumo Party is now live. If you pre-order, you can make a purchase for $3.99 as opposed to $4.99.
Source: Monster Couch PR
Leave a Reply
Source : https://nintendoeverything.com/tetsumo-party-planned-for-switch-this-month/
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Bee Simulator Switch footage - November 15, 2019
- Wasteland 3 launches May 19, 2020 - November 15, 2019
- Nintendo Switch Was The Best-Selling Video Game Hardware In The United States Last Month - November 15, 2019