Publisher Bandai Namco and developer Supermassive Games have announced two online and offline multiplayer modes for the The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan.
Here is an overview of each mode, via Bandai Namco:
Shared Story Mode (Online)
- Share the story simultaneously with a friend in two-player online co-op.
- Both players explore the world, make choices and perform actions that affect the outcome of the story and the fate of their respective characters.
- Traverse scenes through a different perspective from the single-player experience—sometimes together, sometimes apart—in totally separate scenes revealing new information, locations and scares.
Movie Night Mode (Offline)
- Play locally in a group of up to five players with one controller, with each player taking charge of the movement, decisions and choices of one of the five main characters.
- Players can choose between saving themselves, or trying to keep their friends’ characters alive.
- At the end of each playthrough, actions and impacts will be judged – with achievements & rewards for each player.
The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on August 30.
Watch a new trailer below.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/07/the-dark-pictures-anthology-man-of-medan-multiplayer-modes-announced
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Alien: Isolation launching on Nintendo Switch on December 5 - November 21, 2019
- Digimon Survive introduces Ryou Tominaga, Kunemon - November 21, 2019
- Alien: Isolation Release Date Confirmed For Nintendo Switch - November 21, 2019