The Elder Scrolls: Blades delayed to early 2019
No longer planned for fall 2018.
Early access sign-ups are available at the game’s official website.
Here is an overview of the game, via Bethesda Softworks:
From Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Skyrim, comes The Elder Scrolls: Blades – a massive first-person role-playing game created for mobile. The Blades, the Empire’s top agents, are forced into exile. On the run, you return to your hometown to find it destroyed.
- Quest – Become your town’s champion through all-new single-player storylines.
- Create – Create and customize your city, restoring it to greatness.
- Conquer – Conquer your friends and rivals in epic one-on-one Arena battles.
- Create – Create any character you want and discover unique weapons, armor, and abilities.
- Explore – Explore the never-ending Abyss with a cutting-edge combat system.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2018/11/the-elder-scrolls-blades-delayed-to-early-2019