The Nameko no Puzzle: Nameko Dai Hanshoku coming to Switch on December 20 in Japan
The 3DS Touch Detective spin-off ported.
Touch Detective: Nameko Dai Hanshoku, which first launched for 3DS in 2013, is coming to Switch as The Nameko no Puzzle: Nameko Dai Hanshoku both physically and digitally on December 20 in Japan, multiple retail listings reveal. It will support Japanese, English, Traditional Chinese, and Korean language options.
Here is an overview of the game, via the listings:
The popular Nameko Dai Hanshoku for 3DS makes its way onto Nintendo Switch! Now play it on the big screen. Just line up and erase three of the same “Nameko Blocks.” Nameko Dai Hanshoku is a puzzle game where funghi grows on the pulpwood in the background according to the amount of blocks you erase, which are harvested when enough grow.
- A High Score Depends on Your Skills – Don’t just erase blocks, go for a chain, line up four or more blocks for a “Line Harvest,” or erase four blocks in a square for a “Bundle Harvest.”
- Take Ji’s Detective Exam – Take Rina’s butler Jii’s detective exam, called “Detective IQ,” in “Jii’s Detective Exam Mode.” Clear Jii’s subjects and shoot for a high IQ.
- Play Against Friends and Family – In The Nameko no Puzzle, you can enjoy one Joy-Con per player two-person competitive split-screen multiplayer. Everyone can get in on the puzzle fun!
Source : https://gematsu.com/2018/10/the-nameko-no-puzzle-nameko-dai-hanshoku-coming-to-switch-on-december-20-in-japan
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Dragalia Lost: Summon Showcase open, Facility Event event announced, and more - December 17, 2018
- Dogfighter: World War 2 ‘Battle Royale Mode’ trailer - December 17, 2018
- Destiny Connect pushed back to March 14 in Japan - December 17, 2018