Dexteritrip launches on Nintendo Switch next week, bringing a dollop of fast-paced action platforming to the console which looks set to give you a meaty challenge.
The game has been described as a “frenetic, hardcore and minimalist” platformer in which your gaming skills will be constantly put to the test. Players must face 100 “super-challenging” levels of increasing difficulty, avoiding death traps, planning your moves, teleporting, shifting gravity, and killing enemies as you fight your way through.
Both of the game’s modes are also available to play in co-op – ‘Keep The Flow’, and the lovingly-named ‘Kill Them All’. Keep The Flow has you competing against a friend in a race to the end of the level, while Kill Them All sees you teaming up to clear all enemies and make some decent progress. Here’s a quick look at the features on offer:
– 2 Game modes with completely different mechanics
– 100 super challenging levels
– 2 Player coop in “Kill Them All” Mode
– 2 player VS in “Keep The Flow” Mode
– Clean and minimalist visual style
– Time attack challenges with record saving
The game launches across North America and Europe on 29th November for $6.99 / €6.99, but you can get a copy a little bit cheaper by pre-ordering. Pre-orders go live on the 22nd November, being available for the lower price of $4.99 / €4.99.
What do you think? Does this one look like it’ll give you a good challenge? Do you prefer your platformers on the easy side? Let us know with a comment.
Source : https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2018/11/the_switch_is_about_to_get_its_next_hardcore_platformer_in_dexteritrip
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Brace Yourself Games and Nintendo on how Cadence of Hyrule happened and more - March 21, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 adds Kotal Kahn - March 21, 2019
- Talking Point: What Does Google’s Stadia Mean For Nintendo And The Future Of Gaming? - March 21, 2019