13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim for PlayStation 4 and SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC are the highlights of this week’s Japanese video game releases.
A departure from Vanillaware’s recent action RPGs such as Dragon’s Crown and Odin Sphere, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is a “dramatic adventure” game with a strategy-based battle system set in a modern city. It follows a group of 13 boys and girls who pilot huge robots called “Sentinels” and throw themselves into battle for the fate of mankind.
SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays is the latest entry in the tactical RPG series. It features four main stories centered around Mobile Suit Gundam Wing, Mobile Suit Gundam SEED, Mobile Suit Gundam 00, and Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans. Players will be able to form their own team of units from across these series to take into battle. While only the PC version of the game will be released in the west, it will be available for PlayStation 4 and Switch with English subtitles in Southeast Asia.
Also new this week, the long-delayed Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate will launch for PlayStation 4, Switch, PS Vita, and PC. The PC version is limited to DMM Games’ service. An English version will be available in Southeast Asia, but has been delayed to December 12. Other new releases include PlayStation 4 ports of PC romance visual novels Aibeya and Amamane, and the Switch version of Flowers: Les Quatre Saisons, which first launched for PlayStation 4 in March.
Get the full list of this week’s Japanese game releases below. It should be noted that Gematsu will receive a small percentage of money from purchases made through Play-Asia links. You can also save five percent using our “GEMATSU” coupon code.
- 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim (PS4)
- Aibeya (PS4)
- Amamane (PS4)
- Days Gone Value Selection (PS4)
- Flowers: Les Quatre Saisons (Switch)
- Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate (PS4, Switch, PS Vita)
- Japanese Rail Sim 3D: Journey to Kyoto (Switch)
- Overwatch: Legendary Edition (Switch) – Already available worldwide.
- A Plague Tale: Innocence (PS4) – Already available worldwide.
- SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays (PS4, Switch)
- Soulcalibur VI Welcome Price!! (PS4)
- All-Star Fruit Racing (PS4, Switch) – Already available worldwide.
- Arcade Archives Hyper Sports (PS4, Switch)
- Blaster Master Zero 2 (PC) – Launching worldwide.
- Cyber Troopers Virtual-On Masterpiece 1995~2001 (PS4)
- FoxyLand (Switch) – Launching worldwide.
- Harvest Life (Switch) – Already available worldwide.
- Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite (PC) – DMM Games-Exclusive
- Kaminazo: Mirai kara no Omoi de (Switch)
- Kissed by the Baddest Bidder (Switch) – Launching worldwide.
- Lost Ember (PS4) – Already available worldwide.
- SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays (PC) – Launching worldwide.
- Super Dodgeball Beats (Xbox One) – Already available worldwide.
- Voxel Galaxy (Switch)
The PlayStation 4 and Switch titles listed above can be purchased through Japanese PlayStation Network and Nintendo accounts using prepaid cards:
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/11/this-weeks-japanese-game-releases-13-sentinels-aegis-rim-sd-gundam-g-generation-cross-rays-more
- Pokemon Sword/Shield: How to Farm BP (Battle Points) - December 6, 2021
- The Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask Easter Egg Revealed 21 Years After Release - December 3, 2021
- Genshin Impact 2.4 Leaks Unveil Zhongli and 2 Other Banner Reruns - December 3, 2021