Torchlight II has been updated with some notable new features. The game now has Transmutation, a new pet, and more.
Below are the full details:
- Transmutation – Back by popular demand, we will be reintroducing Transmutation into Torchlight II with this patch. We will also be adding a few new recipes to the game for this console release, including one that addresses another oft-requested feature…
- Weapon + Ability Swapping – Another highly requested feature is making its way into Torchlight II for consoles. We’re giving players the option to swap on the fly between two sets of weapons and abilities to keep you in the action as much as possible!
- Respeccing – Players will now be able to use the Potion of Respec recipe to respec their characters. This feature had been heavily requested, so we are happy to bring it to players with this update.
- Tips – We will be adding tooltips to the game UI to help familiarize new console players with the nuances of control. Additionally, we have added Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced tips on loading screens to the game.
- New Pets! – That’s right, there is an all-new companion for you to bring on your trek.
- Polish Language – We have added Polish language support to the game. If you have been waiting for this before jumping in, now is your chance!
Leave a Reply
Source : https://nintendoeverything.com/torchlight-ii-update-out-now/
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Riot Forge To Release Two Games Based On League Of Legends Universe - December 13, 2019
- Pokemon: Twilight Wings announced – animated web series focused on the Galar region - December 13, 2019
- Control ‘Expeditions’ update now available; DLC ‘The Foundation’ launches March 26, 2020 - December 13, 2019