Trover Saves the Universe PAX West 2018 trailer
“Action platformer buddy comedy” due out in early 2019.
Squanch Games has released the PAX West 2018 trailer for Trover Saves the Universe, its E3 2018-announced “action platformer buddy comedy” for PlayStation 4 due out in early 2019.
Here is an overview of the game, via PlayStation.com:
Partner up with Trover to save the universe.
Wonderful. Your dogs have been dognapped by a beaked lunatic who stuffed them into his eye holes and is using their life essence to destroy the universe. Does that make any sense? You following me on this? Well, either way…only you and Trover can track this son of a b**** down, so you can get your dogs back, save the universe, and then beat your little ringle shnluders off together…IF you know what I mean. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (to be clear, not talking about masturbation here.)
Beating off your ringle shnluders isn’t gonna be easy, but that’s not really important to this game-overview write-up. Really just taking up unnecessary space, so let’s move on to discussing your partner Trover, a little purple eye-hole monster. Collect power babies and plug them into his little eye holes, IF you know what I mean. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (Not sexual. The power babies give him upgraded abilities, you pervert.)
- Control Trover AND yourself in a strange mix of first- and third-person action.
- Upgrade Trover and yourself with new abilities as you progress.
- Action platforming and combat.
- Meet and talk to lots of weird characters along your journey.
- Explore bizarre alien worlds.
- Tug your little ringle shnluder :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (first game ever to have this feature).
- PS VR AND PS4 supported. Essentially two games in one!
Watch the trailer below.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2018/09/trover-saves-the-universe-pax-west-2018-trailer
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Pokemon Sword/Shield director elaborates on having all party members automatically gain experience - November 17, 2019
- Nintendo specifically wanted someone with a visible disability for its recent Switch commercial - November 17, 2019
- Sakurai details Psycho Soldier’s laborious re-recording process for Smash Bros. Ultimate - November 17, 2019