Type-Moon Studio BB, the August-established game development studio headed by Dragon Quest Builders series director Kazuya Niinou, has outlined three titles it currently plans to develop in a blog post by Niinou.
The three titles are:
- A game related to an existing Type-Moon title.
- A new title set (in a broad sense) in a world created by Type-Moon co-founder Kinoko Nasu
- A brand-new, Type-Moon-style title (in an even broader sense)
Regarding the vagueness of the third title, Niinou said to think of it as “anything goes.” For example, if Type-Moon co-founders Takashi Takeuchi and Kinoko Nasu say something is interesting, then it could very well be made.
Niinou also noted that while he has received many inquiries regarding the remake of Tsukihime, it is in development by the main team at Type-Moon and has nothing to do with Type-Moon Studio BB. He is looking forward to it as well.
To kick things off on its list, Type-Moon Studio BB is developing the “game related to an existing Type-Moon title” as a benchmark to evaluate its ability in areas such as “What kind of game can we make at Type-Moon Studio BB?” and “At what level of quality?” Niinou hopes to be able to show something by summer 2020.
In related news, Type-Moon Studio BB updated its official website with two key visual background image GIFs, which are available below:
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/12/type-moon-studio-bb-outlines-three-titles-it-plans-to-develop
- How Square Enix Reimagined FFVII Superboss Ruby Weapon for Final Fantasy XIV - February 27, 2020
- March’s Free PS Plus Games: Shadow of the Colossus and Sonic Forces - February 27, 2020
- Death and Taxes Review - February 26, 2020