With the rush of Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals just starting to truly quieten down, the UK charts should now start to even out once more. One million physical game sales generated another £32.6 million last week, but which games are sitting at the top of the pile?
Well, you probably won’t be surprised to hear that FIFA 19 is still leading the charge in first place; sales are down by 39% week-on-week, but that’s not enough of a drop to see it lose out. The whole top five is looking almost identical to last week, too, with just one little swap hidden in the mix.
Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Let’s Go, Eevee! are still performing strongly in the region, with the Pikachu version selling considerably stronger. The Pikachu edition is still sitting in eighth place this week, with sales for the two games now tracking higher than what Pokémon X and Y achieved after their first three weeks on sale. Considering the 3DS had a larger install base when those games were released, that’s some pretty good going for the new titles.
Here’s a look at this week’s top ten all formats chart (physical sales only):
1. (1) FIFA 19
2. (3) Red Dead Redemption 2
3. (2) Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
4. (4) Battlefield V
5. (5) Forza Horizon 4
6. (9) Spyro Reignited Trilogy
7. (8) Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu!
8. (11) Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
9. (10) Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
10. (12) Fortnite: Deep Freeze Bundle
Did you buy any of these chart-topping games this week? Are you surprised by Pokémon: Let’s Go’s strong start? Let us know down below.
Source : https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2018/12/uk_charts_pokemon_lets_go_still_clinging_onto_top_ten_now_outperforming_pokemon_x_and_y
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Nintendo seems to have used Super Mario 3D World’s “Super Bell Hill” as a test map while making Splatoon - January 23, 2019
- Rocket League Introduces Cross-Platform Friends List And Party System Next Month - January 23, 2019
- Arcade Archives Bomb Jack coming to Switch this week - January 23, 2019