Valfaris will launch physically for PlayStation 4 and Switch via distributor Merge Games in November, publisher Big Sugar and developer Steel Mantis announced.
A digital release is also due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam sometime in 2019.
Here is an overview of the game, via Merge Games:
Set in a far corner of space, Valfaris is a heavy metal infused 2D action-platformer and the next game from the team behind Slain: Back From Hell.
After mysteriously vanishing from galactic charts, the fortress of Valfaris has suddenly reappeared in the orbit of a dying sun. Once a self-contained paradise, the grandiose citadel now plays host to an ever-growing darkness. Therion, a fearless and proud son of Valfaris, returns to his home to uncover the truth of its doomed fate and to challenge the arcane evil at its very heart.
Brutal combat. Deadly enemies. Stunning pixel art. Savage soundtrack.
Get ready to rip the galaxy a new wormhole.
- Skulls in space! Gore in space! Metal in space!
- Savagely reduce foes to piles of gibs with an array of brutal weaponry.
- Explore a diverse range of tainted environments as you venture ever deeper into the dark world of Valfaris.
- Dominate ranks of deadly enemies and bosses, from the weird to the grotesque (and some that are just grotesquely weird).
- Gorge your eyes on devastatingly awesome pixel art hand-crafted by Andrew Gilmour.
- Feel the power of a seismic soundtrack by extreme metaller and former Celtic Frost guitarist, Curt Victor Bryant.
- Forged from the ground-up by the team behind cult hit Slain: Back From Hell.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/08/valfaris-ps4-and-switch-physical-edition-launches-in-november
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Black Future ’88 footage - November 22, 2019
- Voice Actress for Tifa Lockhart in FF7 Remake Received Death Threats - November 22, 2019
- Review: Romancing SaGa 3 – A JRPG Classic That’s Often Quite Hard To Love - November 22, 2019