The Microsoft Store has listed a remastered version of Vanquish for Xbox One with a February 18, 2020 release date. It will likely also release for PlayStation 4.
Here is the description of the game from the Microsoft Store:
The hit sci-fi shooter returns. An overpopulated Earth suffocating under limited resources looks to Providence, the solar-powered space colony for support. When Providence is suddenly taken over by a mutinous group and its technology used to devastate cities, it’s up to a specially trained unit of space marines to reclaim the colony.
Equipped with BLADE, the experimental weapon system that can scan, copy, and save up to three existing weapons, space DARPA agent Sam Gideon must infiltrate Providence, defeat legions of future-tech foes, and disable the energy transmitter threatening life on Earth.
- 4K graphics at 60 frames per second available for Xbox One X.
- Remastered for the first time on Xbox One.
Vanquish is directed by Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami and developed by Platinum Games. It first launched for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in October 2010, followed by PC in May 2017.
View a set of screenshots at the gallery.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/12/vanquish-remaster-announcement-leaked
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Review: Jets‘n’Guns (Nintendo Switch) - January 24, 2020
- OneMan is an intense beat ’em up with a sense of humour for iOS and Android - January 24, 2020
- Apex Legends season 4: New legend Forge & New Weapon - January 24, 2020