Wattam will launch for PlayStation 4 and PC via the Epic Games Store on December 17 for $19.99, publisher Annapurna Interactive and developer Funomena announced. Pre-orders are available starting today and include a 15 percent discount.
Here is an overview of the game, via PlayStation.com:
From the creator behind Noby Noby Boy and Katamari Damacy comes Wattam. Long ago, a huge explosion blasted the world of Wattam across the galaxy. Help the Mayor build stacks and chains with characters like Sushi, Flower, Cloud, and Poop to create joyful, colorful explosions that will guide the diaspora of Wattam back home.
- Make New Friends – The Mayor invites you to explore the colorful world of Wattam and bond with over 100 unique and carefree characters. The connections you form open a treasure chest of possibilities—playing, switching, stacking, climbing, chasing, floating, exploding, and / or dancing all in the name of fun.
- Experience Joyful Explosions – The Mayor loves creating colorful explosions. The more joyful the explosion, the more characters will come and play.
- Have Endless Adventures – Discover what’s possible when you abandon all preconceived notions about what it means to play in games. Learn about the different origins of Wattam’s citizens, then work together with them to solve weird puzzles, celebrate special events and explore your imagination to its fullest.
- Explore Awesome Music – Each character in Wattam has their own unique melody. Characters can also chain together to create whimsical mashups.
Watch a new trailer below.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/11/wattam-launches-december-17
- The Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask Easter Egg Revealed 21 Years After Release - December 3, 2021
- Genshin Impact December 2021 Starglitter Exchange 4 Star Characters Revealed - December 2, 2021
- Qualcomm / Razer Mobile Game Dev Kit Leak Surfaces Online - December 2, 2021