Shantae developer WayForward has announced Vitamin Connection, a new two-player cooperative action game for Switch. A release date was not announced. A limited run physical edition will be released by Limited Run Games.
Here is an overview of hte game, via WayForward.
- Name: Vitamin Connection
- Publisher: Limited Run Games (physical) / WayForward (digital)
- Developer: WayForward
- Release Date: To be announced
- Platform: Switch
- Players: One to two
- Price: To be announced
Prepare for a big dose of excitement delivered in a microscopic package with Vitamin Connection for Nintendo Switch! Developed by independent game studio WayForward and published physically by Limited Run Games, this Switch-exclusive one- or two-player action title will deliver thrills, laughs, and varied gameplay unlike anything else on the system.
In Vitamin Connection, players assume the roles of Vita-Boy and Mina-Girl and take control of the minuscule Capsule Ship to battle evil bacteria from within living organisms. By blasting subatomic foes with your Vitamin Beam, utilizing a special claw tool, and navigating maze-like stages, you’ll save the members of the Sable family – including the dog! – from a variety of hazardous and increasingly wacky predicaments. Each level also includes sub-games featuring rhythm challenges, Pong-like reflex tests, and more.
While the entire game can be played solo, Vitamin Connection also features an innovative, asymmetrical local two-player co-op mode, in which one player controls the Capsule Ship’s movement and shooting, while the other handles the ship’s rotation and aiming. Coordination and a connection between players are essential for success!
Vitamin Connection will initially be available exclusively as a physical release published by Limited Run Games, followed by a digital release from WayForward. Additional details about the preorder window, pricing, and release date will be announced at a later time. For more info, stay tuned to wayforward.com and limitedrungames.com.
- Blast bacteria with your Vitamin Beam across six colorful stages!
- Overcome sub-games featuring precision twisting, rhythmic action, and more!
- Vibrant visuals with a retro-futuristic aesthetic!
- Uniquely innovative Joy-Con controls and HD Rumble!
- Play solo or coordinate with a friend in two-player mode!
- Exclusively on Nintendo Switch!
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/08/wayforward-announces-co-op-action-game-vitamin-connection-for-switch
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- A Hat in Time Switch footage - October 17, 2019
- Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore Will Be Censored On Switch - October 17, 2019
- Red Dead Redemption 2 PC trailer - October 17, 2019