Wonder Boy Returns Remix rated for Switch in Korea
CFK-developed Wonder Boy title seemingly coming to Switch.
The Game Rating and Administration Committee of Korea has rated âWonder Boy Returns Remixâ for Switch.
Wonder Boy Returns first launched for PC in October 2016, followed by PlayStation 4 in March 2017.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
A classic arcade Masterpiece! Wonder Boy returns with a high-definition remake!
Boy, our protagonist, is at the beach spending time with other girls behind his girlfriend Tinaâs back. That was when Tina confronts him and Boy gets punished for his behavior. While being disciplined, a red devil suddenly appears out of nowhere and kidnaps Tina.
âHold on Tina! I will save you!!!â
In order to save Tina and repent for his mistake, our Boy sets onward towards a difficult adventureâŠ
A classic action masterpiece arcade game Wonder Boy has been remade into HD!
Food is important for a primitive man! Collect all food before your health gets depleted, defeat all enemies, avoid all obstacles and head over to save Tina!
- Rough terrainâ Breathtaking moments of dodging action.
- Interrupting enemiesÂ â Gratifying feeling of killing enemies.
- Items to assist gameplay â Satisfaction of earning items.
- Bosses in every last map of each stageÂ â Activeness by killing Boss.
- Higher score for better play â A desire to challenge for higher score.
- Find hidden items on each map â Inspire to repeat play for all CLEAR.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/03/wonder-boy-returns-remix-rated-for-switch-in-korea
Latest posts by Bender Bending RodrĂguez (see all)
- Asterix & Obelix XXL3 launch trailer - November 19, 2019
- Tools Up! launches December 3 - November 19, 2019
- Random: PokĂ©mon Sword And Shield Is Apparently Bricking Switch Consoles, Depending On Who You Listen To - November 19, 2019