Zarvot launches October 18
An arcade shooter about cubes, friendship, and rivalry.
Zarvot, an arcade shooter about cubes, will launch for Switch via the Nintendo eShop on October 18 for $19.99 / €19.99 / £19.99, developer Snowhydra Games announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via Nintendo.com:
Zarvot is a charming arcade shooter about cubes. Play with friends in up to four player Versus mode and shoot lasers at each other on over a dozen destructible maps! And follow the adventures of two cubes in Story Mode as they make the ultimate birthday present to cheer up their best friend.
- Super polished and tightly balanced competitive party game for two-to-four players.
- Charming single-player campaign about two cubes putting together a birthday present to cheer up their best friend.
- Deep, intuitive cube gameplay in an ultra-realistic world.
Watch a new trailer and developer walkthrough video below. Visit the game’s official website here.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2018/10/zarvot-launches-october-18
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Killer Queen Black roadmap detailed - November 21, 2019
- Chou no Doku Hana no Kusari: Taishou Tsuya Koi Ibun for Switch launches February 20, 2020 in Japan - November 21, 2019
- Japanese Charts: Pokémon Sword And Shield Debut In Top Spot, As Switch Sales Continue To Rise - November 21, 2019